"Ayurveda is a consciousness-based approach to health and healing. It is one of the oldest and most comprehensive systems of health care which effectively understands that true health is a by-product of enlightenment. Your positive attitude, conscious health choices, and mindfulness for all areas of life will help you attain Perfect Health." – Dr. Suhas G. Kshirsagar, BAMS, M.D. (Ayurveda, India), Professor Maharishi Vedic Medicine
*One of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic Physicians in the US
* Excellent Clinician who has treated more than 15,000 clients successfully
* Lead faculty at several Ayurvedic institutions worldwide
* Lead Formulator of Zrii and NutriiVeda
* Ayurvedic Consultant, Faculty: Chopra Center for Well Being
* Research Consultant for numerous Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals
* Only Ayurvedic Physician practicing Medical Astrology in US
* Professor of Ayurvedic Medicine, Maharishi University of Management
* Feature presenter at NAMA, ACVA and several other organizations
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a classically-trained Ayurvedic physician and a gold medalist from prestigious Pune University. He is a Rig Vedic Organic Brahmin by tradition and an accomplished Clinician by training, which adds tremendous value to his clients and students alike. He is also an insightful Medical Astrologer and Vedic Counselor.
He worked with His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for over 10 years. During these years he and wife Dr. Manisha traveled extensively all around the world, teaching Ayurvedic Medicine, Jyotish, designing courses and curriculums, directing Ayurvedic Clinics and helping design new Ayurvedic formulations. He was the Chairman for Maharishi College of Vedic Medicine, a Professor at Maharishi University of Management and the Medical Director at The Raj Panchakarma center in Fairfield, IA.
He is a motivational speaker, presenting Ayurvedic Wisdom and sharing the stage with Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins, Dr. Wayne Dyer and many other leaders in the field.
He currently heads an Ayurvedic Clinic offering Panchakarma, Diet and Lifestyle consultations, Vedic Astrology, Vedic Counseling, Medical Dietology and herbal medicine. He currently teaches the "Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor" and "Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner" programs to over 200 students, at different locations in the United States.