Menopause made easy
If you’re experiencing occasional hot flashes, mood swings, sleeping problems, memory issues, vaginal dryness or other menopause-related issues, you may not know where to turn.
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, menopause is not an illness, but a natural transition. If you’re suffering with menopausal issues, it’s due to imbalances in the physiology. Simple lifestyle and dietary changes, along with our midlife herbal formulas, can help promote a healthy transition through menopause that's smooth and easy.
Midlife for Women II helps balance emotions, maintain heat regulation, support circulation, and soothe vaginal dryness by maintaining moisture balance in your body. It also promotes the healthy formation of bone tissue. When taken with Midlife for Women I, it creates a powerful yet natural way to take charge of your health during the challenging menopause years.
Midlife for Women II
Targeted nutrition once menopause begins
- Balances vaginal dryness
- Nourishes the uterus and helps balance and regulate uterine blood flow
- Promotes healthy formation of bone tissue
- Addresses digestive impurities (ama) by supporting liver health and promoting healthy metabolism and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes balanced elimination of toxins through the sweat glands
- Supports production of pure nutritional fluid, blood, fat tissue and waste products
- Balances and supports the reproductive system
(Take in conjunction with Midlife for Women I.)