Managing Menopause Naturally
Are you experiencing signs of menopause — occasional hot flashes, mood swings, sleep problems — even before it has begun? You’ll be comforted to know that there is a natural way to address these issues. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, menopause is not a disease — it’s a natural progression from your childbearing years. Yet if this is true, what causes such uncomfortable problems?
Accumulated toxins can prevent your body from adjusting to the hormonal changes of midlife. The key to a comfortable, easy transition is to cleanse the body of impurities that can build up before and during menopause. It’s these accumulated toxins that lead to the uncomfortable experiences — and the more serious consequences, such as loss of bone density — that most women accept as a normal part of menopause.
Midlife for Women I helps support your body when you need it most, both before and during menopause. Taken in advance, it prepares your body by promoting the metabolism and elimination of impurities. This helps address hot flashes and mood swings when hormonal activity drops. Taken during menopause, it also promotes healthy body tissue, supports bone health and weight balance. Why not join thousands of women who know how to manage menopause naturally?
Midlife for Women I
Support before and during the transition
Set the stage for a comfortable natural progression from childbearing years with Midlife for Women I:
- Balances hormone production
- Supports healthy circulation
- Addresses digestive impurities by supporting liver health and promoting healthy metabolism and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes balanced elimination of toxins through the sweat glands and bowels
- Helps purify your body’s waste removal systems
- Supports production of pure body tissues, including the nutritional fluid, blood, fat and bone tissue
- Balances and supports the health of the reproductive system
(Begin taking Midlife for Women I before menopause begins.)