Natural sleep aid
Do you find yourself counting sheep, tossing and turning, unable to unwind at the end of the day? You’re not alone. Findings from recent Sleep in America polls tell us that one-third of parents and two-thirds of older Americans have trouble sleeping — contributing to a number of health issues.
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, stress, frustration, heavy food and sensory overload are the culprits. If you’re worried or agitated before bed, your mind stays connected to the senses, keeping them active. That’s when you have trouble falling asleep — or if you do, your sleep is light and restless. It’s when your mind is relaxed, and disconnects from the senses, that sleep is sound and deep.
The herbs in the Blissful Sleep formula produce a calming, balancing effect on the body, mind and emotions. You’ll find sleep becoming deeper and more restful. And you’ll wake up recharged, vitally alive, ready to take on the challenges of the day ahead. For published research on Blissful Sleep, please see our research page
"Using the Blissful Sleep tablets, my patients get deeper and longer sleep and wake up feeling more rested. They usually get positive results within days. I highly recommend this product!"
Fall asleep faster and enjoy a deeper sleep
- Includes traditional ayurvedic sleep aids that promote quality sleep
- Supports a healthy resistance to stress
- Helps balance and calm the mind, senses and nervous system
- Addresses the effects resulting from prolonged sleep issues
- Helps coordinate the heart and mind, which supports well-being and contentment
Wake up recharged and ready to take on the challenges of the day with Blissful Sleep.
Indian valerian, Cabbage rose, Jatamansi, Indian tinospora, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Long pepper, Pepper, Pearl, Dwarf morning glory, Licorice.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablets at bedtime with warm water or milk.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
How Blissful Sleep helps you fall asleep faster
■Balances, nourishes and calms the mind, senses and nervous system
■Supports the quality of sleep
■Addresses the effects resulting from prolonged sleep issues
■Helps coordinate the heart and mind, which supports well-being and contentment
Tips for Falling Asleep Naturally
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, trouble falling asleep is associated with an imbalance in the mind-body principle called Vata, which is light, moving and quick. These tips help balance Vata and help create the mental and physical relaxation necessary for deep sleep.
- To balance Vata and calm your mind, favor sweet, sour, and salty foods. Include plenty of soups and sweet, juicy fruits in your diet. Try flavoring your food with fresh lemon or lime juice.
- Use ghee in your cooking to balance the light, restless, moving qualities of Vata.
- Flavor your food with spices such as basil, rosemary, cilantro, parsley, cardamom and nutmeg. Use only enough salt for flavor on your food.
- Eat three warm, freshly-cooked meals at the same time every day.
- Go to bed before 10:00 p.m. and rise by 6:00 a.m.
- Avoid rushed work hurriedly done.
- Do not skip your evening meals.
- Massage your hands and feet with Rejuvenation Massage Oils prior to bed.
- Use Slumber Time Therapeutic Aroma at bedtime.
- Drink Slumber Time Tea before bed.
- Exercise daily to help the quality of your sleep.