Garlic has been used around the world for many centuries due to its health-giving properties. Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine (470-358 B.C.), mentioned this herb in his medical notes and recommended its use for a variety of health conditions. Egyptians used to worship garlic, believing that it promoted good health, strength and endurance. It has also been used as an aphrodisiac throughout the ages.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglyceride levels, already within a normal range
- Promotes heart health by helping tone cardiac muscles
- Aids digestion by stimulating appetite and metabolism
- Supports the immune and circulatory systems
- Aids respiratory health
- Supports natural energy levels
All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Contains organic herbs in vegetarian capsules
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side effects
- Cruelty free — not tested on animals