A holistic approach to prostate health
If you’re a man approaching middle age, the statistics are daunting. One out of every two men in America will develop prostate issues in their sixties — and by age seventy, that ratio will balloon to nine out of ten.
The good news is that there are natural approaches to support a healthy prostate. With an ayurvedic diet, daily routine and herbal supplements, you can maintain prostate health throughout life. And even if you're not middle-aged yet, the best approach is to start focusing on your health now. After all, a problem in middle age starts years earlier.
From the Maharishi Ayurveda perspective, a sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper nutrients and urine retention can impact prostate health. The Prostate Protection herbal formula is designed to deliver nutritional support over a broader range of targeted areas than ordinary prostate supplements. For example, it helps balance testosterone levels and support vitality, promote healthy prostate size and function, purify the urinary tract, and support the body’s natural immune system. This blend of ayurvedic ingredients offers a natural, holistic approach to prostate health.
“I am 58 years old and have been enjoying the benefits of Prostate Protection for several years. When I had my last physical, my doctor expressed amazement at how healthy I was.” — S.H.
Nourishes prostate health; helps balance testosterone levels
A sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper nutrients and urine retention can impact prostate health. Prostate enlargement can occur, leading to obstruction in the flow of urine and increased potential for infections. The Prostate Protection formula is designed to:
- Deliver nutritional support
- Help balance testosterone levels
- Promote vitality
- Help maintain healthy prostate size and function
- Help cleanse genitourinary tract impurities caused by unhealthy dietary habits and exposure to environmental toxins
- Support natural immunity in the genitourinary tract
- Promote healthy urinary flow rate
- Rejuvenate the reproductive system
- Support tissue health in the prostate gland
- Support healthy reproductive fluid
- Support healthy libido