Support your natural resistance against cold
Cold weather can compromise your body's ability to handle cold temperatures that can put out your digestive fire and weaken the body. Sniffle Free supports natural digestive fire, which is often compromised by colder weather. This formula also aids your resistance to the cold, helps lubricate the lungs and helps restore your body's balance of moisture and mucus.
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- Fluid balance and the production of mucus throughout the body (Kapha)
- Lubrication of the lungs and throughout the body (Shleshaka Kapha)
- Balance of the thirteen digestive fires or metabolic processes (Agnis)
- Circulation of nutrients and respiration (Vyana Vata)
The herbs in Sniffle Free are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Ginger and long pepper are both renowned for promoting overall digestion, assimilation and metabolism. This helps reduce improperly-digested impurities (ama) that can decrease your resistance to cold weather.
- Ginger, long pepper and cinnamon also help restore the body's optimal operating temperature, which further supports resistance to cold.
- Indian elecampane, marshmallow and licorice help balance moisture and mucus in the upper body (Tarpaka Kapha and Shleshaka Kapha), as well as respiration and circulation (Vyana Vata).
- Cinnamon, cardamom, bamboo and licorice all aid the bioavailability of the foods you eat. This supports the formation and assimilation of nutrients for good overall health.