Boost mental potential and overall health
Amrit Ambrosia is especially good for the mind, brain and nerves. It also promotes vitality and inner strength. An all-natural, pesticide-free blend of 13 traditional herbs.
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors:
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function.
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7 tissues — plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly-digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity (ojas).
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Amrit epitomizes the ayurvedic principles of sanyog — precise combination; and sanskar — meticulous processing. Rare whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this powerful formula to create synergy — a whole that is more powerful than the sum of its parts. Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare. Twenty-two pounds of raw ingredients are required to produce a single jar of the Amrit Nectar. The herbs are slow-cooked to protect vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and detail ensures that you get an authentic product of unparalleled quality.
"Recently, I was fatigued from working 10-14 hours a day, sometimes 12 days in a row without a day off. I was also afraid I would get sick because I was working in a laboratory and co-workers were exhibiting symptoms. I started taking Amrit, Bio-Immune and Vital Woman. I have gotten through the season and am amazed that I could have been under such mental and physical stress and still remained healthy." -- A.R., Slidell, LA