Don’t let day-to-day hustle and bustle get the better of you
Do you find yourself on the fast track, talking on your cell phone while driving, racing to meet the demands of work and home? Life in America is stressful, with its high-speed communications, frequent travel, heavy workload, hectic family schedule, social demands and fast-food diet.
Yet people react differently to the same situation. Some multi-taskers seem to thrive on fast action on all sides. Others lapse into a “fight or flight” response over minor irritations, making life feel like a battleground. Still others seem calm on the outside but are churning on the inside — which, as we all know, is a good precursor for stomach problems or heart issues.
Worry Free helps you step up to the challenge of modern life. Because it simultaneously calms the nervous system while supporting mental acuity, you’ll find yourself sailing through the same situations that used to cause a meltdown. It’s not about having a different attitude — it’s about changing the automatic and immediate emotional reaction you have to stress. And let’s face it — life is not going to slow down for most of us. So support a healthy emotional response with Worry Free — it’s vital for your health and peace of mind.
For published research on Worry Free, please see our research page.
To calm the mind and emotions
Stay focused and calm under pressure with Worry Free herbal formula.
- Contributes to clarity of mind and normal brain functioning
- Nourishes the brain, and nerve cells throughout the body
- Promotes deeper sleep, so you can release tensions at night
- Helps cleanse the microcirculatory channels of the body
- Nourishes all forms of movement, including thought, speech and actions of the body
- Supports the following mental activities: creativity, perception, consciousness and self-realization
- Supports the three types of mental ability: learning, memory and recall (dhi, dhriti and smriti)
- Supports the brain’s ability to cope with anxiety-producing, stress-related situations