The skin makeover that works from within
The ordinary approach to skin care is moisturizers and wrinkle creams.
However, your skin cells grow from inside of the body, not from the outside.
Radiant Skin is not an external cream. It’s a potent herbal food supplement. Radiant Skin is a precise blend of 14 rare herbs that help purify the liver and blood, and support your body's ability to absorb nutrients. This helps support the entire skin-building process.
Radiant Skin includes cold-pressed herbal extracts that maintain the value of the whole plant. In powdered form, one needs as much as three grams of an herb for the desired effect. The cold-pressed extracts are concentrated and make it possible to get the full benefit with a single half-gram tablet.
Radiant Skin helps these ayurvedic factors:
- Liver function and pure blood cells so as to offer high-quality nutrition for the skin
- Skin temperature and glow
- Digestive fire
- Moisture and suppleness of skin
- Less internal toxins (amavisha) due to improper digestion (ama) aggravating the skin functions
The herbs in Radiant Skin are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Indian tinospora is said to be the only herb that helps eliminate both types of impurities in the body — internal impurities due to improper digestion or metabolism (amavisha), and external toxins from environmental pollution and preservatives, coloring or other chemical additives in our food (garavisha). Worldwide research is beginning to show that this herb has excellent properties as an immunomodulator.
- Sandalwood balances Pitta in the skin (sensitivity) and helps keep the skin clear.
- Neem is a traditional detoxifier, which helps cleanse the body of toxins.