Our Ayurvedic Detox Program makes it easy to detox at home:
Our Detox Programs help purify toxins from your whole body — down to the cells. You'll feel healthy, clear and light.
- Reset your digeston & improve your colon health
- Renew your energy levels
- Reveal your radiant skin with improved blood & liver health
- Reclaim your emotional balance
Save — Buy Detox Program as a bundle
Ayurvedic Detox Program
For people who want a whole-body cleanse and are NOT prone to mild occasional heartburn, stomach acid or acne.
Includes: Herbal Cleanse, Elim-Tox, Organic Genitrac
Elim-Tox program helps purify toxins from your whole body — down to the cells. You’ll feel healthy, clear and light. And let’s face it. Modern life is full of toxic input. There are chemicals and preservatives in your food supply, toxins in the air and water, and digestive impurities that build up due to poor eating habits, not to mention the toxic build-up that results from mental, physical and emotional stress. Read more...
Elim-Tox program helps purify toxins from your whole body — down to the cells. You’ll feel healthy, clear and light. And let’s face it. Modern life is full of toxic input.
There are chemicals and preservatives in your food supply, toxins in the air and water, and digestive impurities that build up due to poor eating habits, not to mention the toxic build-up that results from mental, physical and emotional stress.
In Maharishi Ayurveda, these impurities are called ama. They disturb liver functioning and the healthy breakdown of fats, leading to weight and cholesterol problems. They interrupt circulation, leading to poor nutritional input to the cells. They block elimination, causing digestive disturbances. They interrupt the immune system, leading to allergen resistance issues and health problems.
Like other cleansers, Elim-Tox program helps detoxify the colon and digestive tract. But it doesn’t stop there — it also helps cleanse the liver, the sweat glands, the nutritive fluid, the blood and the fat tissue. Because this blend of 18 ayurvedic herbs helps clear the microchannels of the body, allowing waste to be removed and vital nutrients to reach the cells, you’ll feel energy radiating from every pore.
Helps cleanse toxins and purify the body
Ayurvedic physicians consider digestive toxins to be the root cause of ill health and periodic internal cleansing an important part of maintaining a healthy body. Elim-Tox, with its powerful blend of 18 herbs, acts to:
- Support and purify the liver and metabolism
- Cleanse the blood
- Promote healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Help regulate elimination
- Address digestive impurities
- Help cleanse the sweat glands
- Aid the natural production of pure nutritional fluid, blood tissue and fat tissue
Ayurvedic Detox Program
For people who want a gentle whole-body cleanse and who may be prone to mild occasional heartburn, stomach acid or acne.
Includes: Herbal Cleanse, Elim-Tox-O, Organic Genitrac
Elim-Tox-O program is a gentle formula that helps cleanse your body’s natural purification systems without forcing, making it the recommended choice for people who have a tendency towards acne, heartburn, and excess stomach acid or who have a lot of "fire" in their physiology. Read more...
Elim-Tox-O program is a gentle formula that helps cleanse your body’s natural purification systems without forcing, making it the recommended choice for people who have a tendency towards acne, heartburn, and excess stomach acid or who have a lot of "fire" in their physiology.
And because it’s holistic, Elim-Tox-O program purifies all the body’s natural purification systems in a coordinated way — cleansing the sweat, supporting the liver and promoting healthy metabolism and elimination. It helps your natural detoxification system as time goes on, so your body can naturally keep cleansing even after the treatment is over.
Gentle cleansing for those with a tendency towards heartburn, excess stomach acid or who have a lot of “fire” in their physiology — Elim-Tox-O is the formula of choice.
- Promotes gentle but effective cleansing of the whole body
- Helps purify the liver, fat tissue and metabolism without heating the body
- Promotes healthy digestion and supports the elimination of wastes
- Helps detoxify digestive toxins without aggravating the liver
- Assists with elimination of toxins in the urinary tract
- Helps flush toxins from the blood and muscle
- Helps balance purification of the gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy absorption of nutrients
15-day Detox Plan
• 2-4 capsules of herbal cleanse before bed will cleanse the bowel.
• 2 tablets of elim-tox or elim-tox-o morning and evening will cleanse the liver, blood, sweat glands and the elimination system.
• 2 tablets of organic genitrac morning and evening will purify the urinary tract and assist the removal of toxins.
Note: We recommend that after completing your cleanse, you continue with organic digest tone (triphala plus) to support healthy elimination and digestion.
• Sleeping between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. will help burn away impurities.
• Gentle exercise like yoga or walking every day will help release toxins.
• Give yourself a daily massage (abhyanga) after your shower in the a.m. Massage helps loosen the toxins within the soft tissues of the body.
• Have a light breakfast and dinner.
• Eat your main meal at lunch. This is when your digestive fire is strongest.
• As a general ayurvedic rule, the body re-balances fastest with a regular routine.
• Try eating lighter to help your body release toxins.
• Warm, light, cooked foods such as soup are easy to digest.
• Favor fresh, organic foods (high in nature’s intelligence).
• Stay hydrated and drink as much pure (warm) water a day as possible.
• It’s recommended to avoid heavy, hard-to-digest foods.
• Prepare the following tea and drink throughout the day: mix ½ teaspoon each whole cumin, coriander and fennel seeds in 5 cups boiling water, simmer 5 minutes and strain into a thermos.
• After lunch, drink a lassi. It aids digestion.
• Cold foods and cold drinks dampen the digestion and create more toxins.
• Cooked fruits: prunes, figs, apples, pears, pineapples and papayas.
• Cooked vegetables: leafy greens, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, zucchini and other squashes.
• Grains: flatbreads such as fresh chapati, quinoa, barley, amaranth and rice.