CONTAINS 95% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Supports a healthy inflammatory response
Veda 2240 is one of our most powerful Vata-pacifying products (balancing the subdosha Vyana Vata).
Joint and muscle soreness or stiffness can be caused by an accumulation of Vata dosha in the joints and muscles. A predisposition to Vata-related issues, along with diet, routine, stress and weather can all contribute to a buildup of Vata and/or toxins in the joints and muscles.
Veda 2240 is a traditional ayurvedic formula that balances excess Vata in the physiology, especially in the joints and muscles. It detoxifies deep within the tissues, to support healthy joint and muscle flexibility. It also nourishes the various dhatus (tissues) in the body and promotes a healthy skeletal and neuromuscular system.
The herbs in Veda 2240 have been traditionally used to:
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Aid occasional joint discomfort and muscle ache
- Act as an anti-spasmodic
- Support detoxification
- Support comfortable movement of the joints and muscles
- Support the health of the digestive system and genitourinary tract
- Promote a healthy respiratory system
- Aid healthy weight balance
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, already within a normal range
The herbs in Veda 2240 are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Contains a synergistic blend of detoxifying herbs, including Triphala, Ceylon leadwort and Vidanga that work in conjunction with Guggul to remove excess Vata from the joints as well as the nerves and muscles.