Nutritional support for bones and joints
With age, bones can become weaker and more likely to break. For women, it’s especially important to focus on bone health before, during and after menopause. Osteo Relief is a powerful combination of ayurvedic herbs and spices formulated to provide a natural source of calcium that helps promote resistance to stress and supports healthy bones, nerves and joints.
The Herbs in Osteo Relief:
- Provide an absorbable source of calcium to aid in bone-building
- Assist in healthy renewal of cartilage and promote overall bone health
- Support healthy circulation and healthy nerves and tendons in the joint areas
Helps these ayurvedic factors
- Nourishes the bones and joints (Asthi Dhatu)
- Supports flexibility in the joints (Shleshaka Kapha)
- Helps to remove ama (impurities) from Rasa Dhatu (Plasma)
The herbs in Osteo Relief are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Contains Indian tinospora and amla, which provide nourishment to muscles and nerves. Indian tinospora also helps balance and purify fat tissue and supports the health of all seven types of body tissues.
- Pearl oyster shell provides valuable calcium support.
- Ashwagandha helps aid resistance to stress.