Banish cold weather sniffles
Sniffle Free herbal tea is a delicious blend formulated to help your body resist cold weather and help maintain fluid balance throughout the body. And you'll enjoy the minty flavor any time of day!
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying both Vata and Pitta.
- Hyssop and Malabar Nut help clear out mucus and maintain normal fluid balance.
- Long Pepper, Peppermint, Spearmint, Ginger and Cinnamon help keep the upper respiratory tract clear.
- Holy Basil, Licorice and Marshmallow support the long-term health of the respiratory tract.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is revered as a rasayana in ayurveda.