A delicious combination of fragrant Rose petals and refreshing spices, Organic Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drunk warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions. Now certified organic.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Rose petals are considered cooling in ayurveda, helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Pitta.
- Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial for bloating and intestinal gas.
- Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, promoting appetite and helping with occasional stomach discomfort.
- In ayurveda, Cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and can also help with occasional stomach discomfort.