Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Don’t let day-to-day hustle and bustle get the better of you
Do you find yourself on the fast track, talking on your cell phone while driving, racing to meet the demands of work and home? Life in America is stressful, with its high-speed communications, frequent travel, heavy workload, hectic family schedule, social demands and fast-food diet.
Yet people react differently to the same situation. Some multi-taskers seem to thrive on fast action on all sides. Others lapse into a “fight or flight” response over minor irritations, making life feel like a battleground. Still others seem calm on the outside but are churning on the inside — which, as we all know, is a good precursor for stomach problems or heart issues.
Worry Free helps you step up to the challenge of modern life. Because it simultaneously calms the nervous system while supporting mental acuity, you’ll find yourself sailing through the same situations that used to cause a meltdown. It’s not about having a different attitude — it’s about changing the automatic and immediate emotional reaction you have to stress. And let’s face it — life is not going to slow down for most of us. So support a healthy emotional response with Worry Free — it’s vital for your health and peace of mind.
For published research on Worry Free, please see our research page.
Tips to Support Resilience to Stress
- Establish a regular daily routine. If you wake up, go to bed, and eat your meals at the same time every day, your body and mind can relax and rejuvenate.
- Give yourself an ayurvedic oil massage daily to calm your mind and unwind physical tension.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.
- Eat two or three warm, nourishing meals a day.
- Don’t read or watch TV while eating. Avoid fasting.
- Favor foods that are warm, oily and nourishing. Eat more sweet, sour and salty tastes.
- Reduce cold, dry, light, pungent, bitter and astringent foods.
- Drink plenty of warm liquids. Avoid cold drinks.
- Protect yourself from dry, cold and windy weather.
- Favor calm, quiet environments.
- Reduce travel and avoid stressful situations.
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation® program, which has been shown in recent research studies to be the most effective self-improvement technique in reducing anxiety.
- For free ayurvedic recipes, self-care guides, podcasts and newsletters, be sure to visit www.mapi.com.
To calm the mind and emotions
Stay focused and calm under pressure with Worry Free herbal formula.
• Contributes to clarity of mind and normal brain functioning
• Nourishes the brain, and nerve cells throughout the body
• Promotes deeper sleep, so you can release tensions at night
• Helps cleanse the microcirculatory channels of the body
Bacopa, Dwarf Morning Glory, Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Pearl, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Indian Tinospora
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with water, preferably after meals. Children 10-15 years take one tablet per day.
How Worry Free Works
- Nourishes all forms of movement, including thought, speech and actions of the body
- Supports the following mental activities: creativity, perception, consciousness and selfrealization
- Supports the three types of mental ability: memory and recall (dhi, dhriti, and smriti)
- Promotes a deeper quality of sleep
- Aids the flow of nutrients to the brain nerve cells
- Supports the brain’s ability to cope with anxiety producing, stress-related situations