Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Support your natural resistance against cold
Cold weather can compromise your body's ability to handle cold temperatures that can put out your digestive fire and weaken the body. Sniffle Free will supports natural digestive fire, which is often compromised by colder weather. This formula also aids your resistance to the cold, helps lubricate the lungs and helps restore your body's balance of moisture and mucus
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- fluid balance and the production of mucus throughout the body (Kapha)
- lubrication of the lungs and throughout the body (Shleshaka Kapha)
- Balance of the thirteen digestive fires or metabolic processes (Agnis)
- circulation of nutrients and respiration (Vyana Vata)
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy -- the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Dry Ginger and Long Pepper are both renowned for promoting overall digestion, assimilation and metabolism. This helps improperly digested impurities (Ama) that can decrease your resistance to cold weather.
- Dry Ginger, Long Pepper and Cinnamon also help restore the body's optimal operating temperature which further support resistance to cold.
- Indian Elecampane, Marshmallow, Inula racemosa (a close relative of Elecampane) and Licorice help balance moisture and mucus in the upper body (Tarpaka Kapha and Shleshaka Kapha), as well as respiration and circulation (Vyana Vata).
- Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bamboo and Licorice all aid the bioavailability of the foods you eat. This supports the formation and assimilation of nutrients for good overall health.
Holy Basil, Onosma Bracteatum, Marshmallow, Ginger, Indian Elecampane, Long Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bamboo Manna, Licorice, Coral, Cane Sugar
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day with warm water. To strengthen the body's defenses, take for 45 days at the start of the cold season and/or for 45 days after the desired comfort and result is achieved.