Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Support mental functioning under stress
Does this sound like you? You’re finding it more difficult to concentrate on multi-faceted projects. You notice that you have to take notes on things that you expect yourself to easily remember. You’re getting frustrated and worried about it. This is how forgetfulness can actually cause stress. Stress is a memory buster. And so the cycle of memory loss and stress continues. This can result in a loss of self-esteem, and cause you to lose patience with yourself and others.
Forgetful and worried, or not, you’re expected to succeed— without making time-consuming and costly mistakes. Now you can shine even when the pressure is on with this fast-acting syrup. Mind Plus contains the most potent ayurvedic herbs to support the mind even in stressful situations. Regardless of your age or occupation, this formula supports mental focus, and the memory skills of retention and recall.
Mind Plus Promotes Long-term Memory and Concentration
- Supports three types of mental abilities: learning, retention and recall (dhi, dhriti, and smriti); especially long-term retention and recall skills
- Calms and relaxes the mind and simultaneously helps with the ability to concentrate, or focus attention when needed
- Promotes a stronger psychology — supporting confidence, happiness and contentmen
- Supports ojas, the most refined product of digestion, which is the master coordinator between mind, consciousness and body
- By cleansing the microcirculatory channels and blood vessels leading to the brain, this formula helps clear away toxins that block nutrients from reaching the nerves that are vital to mental activity
“I have enjoyed using Mind Plus and Organic Youthful Mind for only a few short days. Since that time I have experienced a clear mind, less fatigue and less stress at my job than I usually have at the week’s end.” —D.J.
For long-term memory and concentration
By calming the entire nervous system and allowing the free flow of mental processes, this formula is said to support "the strength of the mind.”
• Promotes the ability to focus attention
• Helps with patience and self-esteem
• Supports long-term memory
Canesugar, Dwarf Morning Glory, Gotu Kola, Shatavari, Indian Kudzu, Chebulic Myrobalan, Vetiver, Ginger, Fennel, Chaste Tree, Indian Jalap, Long Pepper, Ashwagandha, Indian Tinospora, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Vidanga, Clove, Costus, Belleric Myrobalan, Indian Valerian, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Shake well. Take 2 teaspoons twice a day.