Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Create a flexible, creative and balanced mind
Do you face a punishing workload, intense demands
and tight deadlines? Are you required to make snap
decisions and navigate through hurdles? Feeling
overwhelmed by problems with your co-workers
or family? If you answered “yes” to any of these
questions, chances are your stress levels are rocketing
through the roof. When the pressure keeps piling
on, it’s time to do something about it. Mind Flex supports mental creativity and flexibility, making it easier to handle stress.
The creative mind is calm, curious, imaginative and
balanced. A flexible mind understands that we are all
connected, helping us deal with the frustrations of
modern life. Rigid thinking, on the other hand, creates
the enemy of creativity. Negative thinking
makes life’s little problems appear overwhelming. This powerhouse ayurvedic formula helps the mental capacity to overcome stress, consolidate information from different sources, and think through complex problems. With Mind Flex, you’ll find it easier to
prioritize, to meet your obligations and take care of
Related health tips
- Cultivate humor. Humor helps us develop flexibility
and release old mental habits.
- Be open to new ideas and possibilities. New options
offer greater flexibility.
- Eat more fresh, organic foods and a variety of fresh
fruits and vegetables. Avoid packaged foods and
- Do a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to help
calm the mind and balance emotions.
- Eat your largest meal at mid-day, when your digestive
fire is at its peak.
- Choose foods that are light and easy for the body to
digest — and pleasing to the mind. Eat more “brain
foods” such as coconut milk, ghee, olive oil, walnuts,
sweet and juicy fruits, soaked almonds, sunflower
seeds, raisins and dates. Treat yourself to a milk-date
shake, milk-mango shake and rice pudding, as these
help nourish the brain.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Use Blissful Heart aroma.
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation® program
daily to relieve stress and anxiety, as verified in
hundreds of scientific studies published in top
Grace under fire
Stay calm. Be decisive. That’s a
tough call under stress. Mind Flex helps stabilize both mind and
emotions throughout the long
• Supports mental flexibility
• Promotes creativity
• Calms the mind, settles the
• Coordinates mind and senses
Dwarf Morning Glory, Indian Valerian, Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Pearl, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Indian Tinospora, Gotu Kola
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with water after meals.
How Mind Flex Promotes Creativity and Flexibility
- Supports the three aspects of mental ability: learning, retention and recall (dhi, dhriti and smriti)
- Rejuvenates brain cells
- Helps stabilize the mind and emotions to enhance mental capability under day-to-day stress
- Helps recharge the mind with adequate rest