Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Golden Transition Tea
For soothing menopause support
Golden Transition Tea has been formulated to provide support for women before and during menopause. Ashoka, Lodha and Sappanwood are well-known ayurvedic herbs that support female hormonal flow and balance. Chinese Cinnamon and Cardamom help promote calcium absorption. And you'll enjoy the delicious natural flavors of Peppermint, Spearmint and Licorice.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Vata.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas). Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive.
- In ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to promote stomach health.
- Ashoka, Lodha and Sappan Wood support female hormonal flow and balance.
- Chinese Cinnamon and Cardamom help enhance calcium absorption.
- Winter Cherry helps boost resistance to stress.
- Black Pepper helps support bioavailability.
Ashoka Tree, Lodh Tree, Sappan Wood, Licorice, Chinese Cinnamon, Cardamom, Peppermint, Spearmint, Black Pepper, Winter Cherry (Ashwagandha).
Sip one to three cups per day as needed.