Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Helps cleanse and purify the urinary tract
What affects urinary tract health? When the urinary tract isn’t functioning properly, toxins accumulate, breeding bacteria, which leads to more toxins, further impeding urination. One out of five women will be affected by a urinary tract issue. While it’s much rarer for men to experience urinary tract issues, it can be much more serious when they do.The best approach is to maintain the health of the genitourinary tract in the first place.
Organic Genitrac supports the entire genitourinary tract. It is designed to help cleanse away years of accumulated waste products, toxins and residues in order to restore balance to the kidneys, urethra, ureters and bladder. Besides cleansing the urinary system, Organic Genitrac aids digestion, which when not functioning properly can allow digestive toxins to build up. And it nourishes the body’s tissues, to promote natural immunity. With only three ways to eliminate toxins from your body (urine, sweat and stool), your health depends on healthy urinary function.
Tips for Keeping the Genitourinary Tract in Balance
- Urinate when you feel the need. Avoid holding in urine.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- Eat sweet, juicy fruits (daily if possible).
- Avoid drinking coffee and alcohol, and stay away from spicy foods.
- Avoid exposure to cigarettes, chemicals, water and air pollution, and other environmental toxins.
- Women should wipe from the front to the back after using the restroom. This helps to prevent bacteria from the colon from entering the bladder.
- Cleanse the genital area before sexual intercourse. Urinating after sexual intercourse can also help avoid infection.
- Avoid bubble baths, feminine hygiene sprays and scented douches. These can irritate the urethra.
- Avoid eating foods that are old or contain preservatives and chemicals — including leftovers, fermented foods, non-organic foods, canned foods, and packaged foods. These overload the liver and make it less effective in screening out toxins.
- Avoid cold drinks, which reduce the digestive fire.
- Stress can upset the normal functions of the body. The Transcendental Meditation® program has been shown in over 600 scientific studies to be the most highly effective technique for reducing both mental and physical stress.
- For free ayurvedic recipes, self-care guides, podcasts and newsletters, be sure to visit www.mapi.com.
Help cleanse and purify the urinary tract
Organic Genitrac, promotes the health and function of the genitourinary tract by:
• Helping to flush away toxins efficiently
• Helping to restore balance to the genitourinary area
Organic Pedalium (fruit), Organic Amla (fruit rind), Organic Indian tinospora (stem). Other ingredients, from natural sources: Starch, Gum acacia.
Take 2 tablets twice daily with water just before meals. Continue for at least three months after the desired result is achieved.
How Organic Genitrac Helps Restore Genitourinary Balance
- Assists with occasional issues such as discomfort and frequency and urgency of urination
- Helps balance the downward energy that regulates the elimination of waste products
- Aids healthy digestion, assimilation and metabolism
- Nourishes the body’s tissues — including the nutrient plasma, blood, reproductive tissue, muscle tissue and fat tissue