Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Nourish and Nurture Your Heart
Do you find yourself rushing through the day, grabbing a bite to eat on the run? A high-pressure lifestyle, fast-food diet and sedentary habits can put you at risk for cardiovascular health issues. Indeed, the United States of America has one of the highest rates of health issues in the world, with over 56 million affected.
Yet research shows that you can protect heart health by following a healthy lifestyle and diet.
According Maharishi Ayurveda, the heart is the seat of ojas, the substance that maintains life and promotes bliss and longevity.
Keeping a regular routine, eating heart-healthy foods, exercising regularly and reducing stress will increase ojas and improve heart health.
But let’s face it, life in America is stressful. That’s why it helps to support your heart health with the time-tested ayurvedic herbals found in Cardio Support. This ayurvedic formulation help protect your heart by promoting ojas and supporting your resistance to emotional and physical stress.
Cardio Support provides targeted nutrition to help maintain normal and clear arterial walls, by aiding healthy digestion and supporting balanced fat metabolism. Finally, it nourishes the blood, muscles and functioning of the heart, to help keep your heart healthy as you age.
Tips for a Healthy Heart
- Avoid spending excessive amounts of time watching TV, performing mental work or working late at night.
- Make it a point to get deep sleep each night. Early to bed and early to rise.
- Follow a vegetarian diet for heart health.
- Eat organic, fresh foods. Avoid rich foods that are high in fat.
- Eat in a settled, quiet atmosphere.
- Eat home-cooked meals as much as possible. Avoid fast-food restaurants.
- Avoid coffee and carbonated beverages. Caffeine may increase your blood pressure.
- Make sure you get enough exercise every day. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, exercise increases heart strength, depletes excess fat and brings a feeling of lightness to the body.
- Create a home environment that is pleasing and restful to the senses.
- Avoid emotional confrontations. Nurture your heart with love and affection.
- Avoid anger, pressured work habits, and worrying. Use mild rather than pungent spices in your food.
- If you’re under stress, practice the Transcendental Meditation® program, which has been proven in more than 600 scientific studies to reduce stress and related diseases such as hypertension, atherosclerosis and stroke.
- If you are under pressure, feeling nervous or worried, give yourself an ayurvedic oil massage (abhyanga) regularly.
- Remember: Happiness is divine medicine for your heart.
- For free ayurvedic recipes, self-care guides, podcasts and newsletters, be sure to visit www.mapi.com.
Cardio Support offers nutritional support for the cardiac muscle, helps cleanse the cardiovascular channels, and supports a healthy response to a high-stress lifestyle, impurities in the food, and electromagnetic exposure.
• Supports healthy heart functioning during emotional challenges
• Helps cleanse the cardiovascular channels
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels by purifying the fat tissue
• Aids normal fat metabolism, helping to rid the body of toxins
Boerhavia, Arjuna, Sacred Lotus, Guggul, Heart-leaf Sida, Cabbage Rose, Winter Begonia, Mineral Pitch, Indian Tinospora, Tribulus, Licorice, Pearl, Hemidesmus Indicus, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Coral, Pearl Oyster Shell, Conch, Cowrie
Take 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day with water.
How Cardio Support Nourishes Heart Health
- Promotes ojas in the heart, which directly supports natural immunity
- Aids the mind-body connection by supporting healthy digestion and the emotional response to stress
- Nourishes the heart muscle and its layers
- Nourishes the tissues, channels and valves in the heart by supporting balanced lipid metabolism
- Promotes healthy blood quality by balancing platelet adhesion
- Helps maintain a normal cardiac function
- Especially supportive for people who smoke, are overweight, have a diet high in saturated fats, have irregular sleep patterns and have an irregular daily routine