Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
Boost mental potential and overall health
Amrit Ambrosia is especially good for the mind, brain and nerves. Also promotes vitality and inner strength. All-natural, pesticide-free blend of 13 traditional herbs.
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function.
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7 tissuesplasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity.
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Amrit epitomizes the ayurvedic principles of sanyog -- precise combination -- and sanskar -- meticulous processing. Rare whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this powerful formula to create synergy -- a whole that is more powerful than the sum of its parts. Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare. Twenty-two pounds of raw ingredients are required to produce a single jar of the Amrit Nectar. The herbs are slow-cooked to protect vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and detail ensures that you get an authentic product of unparalleled quality.
Read even more about Amrit
"Recently, I was fatigued from working 10-14 hours a day, sometimes 12 days in a row without a day off. I was also afraid I would get sick because I was working in a laboratory and co-workers were exhibiting symptoms. I started taking Amrit, Bio-Immune and Vital Woman. I have gotten through the season and am amazed that I could have been under such mental and physical stress and still remained healthy." -- A.R., Slidell, LA
Ashwagandha, Licorice, Finger-leaf Morning Glory, Asparagus Adscendens, Elephant Vine, Amla, Indian Tinospora, Shatavari, Simple-leaf Chaste Tree, Dwarf Morning Glory, Curculigo, Karira, Indian Gum Arabic Tree
Take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening, either before or after your meals.