vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda Career Opportunities
Health Professional Sales Representative
vpk by Maharishi Ayurveda is looking for a full-time sales representative in our Fairfield, Iowa corporate office.
- Manage a multi-state territory of healthcare professionals to include MD’s, Naturo-pathic doctors and assorted specialties.
- Make phone calls and send emails to expand business to existing and prospective customers.
- Be an expert in MAPI products and demonstrate the ability to talk about those prod-ucts in a professional manner.
- Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable when communicating through all channels with customers.
- Record customer contacts immediately and manage follow up calls on a timely basis.
- Be capable of finding a balance between creating new business and expanding exist-ing business.
- Manage states that are performing well and create business in states that are below expectations.
- Attend conventions that will position MAPI to grow business with new and existing customers.
- Be punctual on a daily basis.
The Representative will be trained on MAPI products and customer management pro-cesses along with ongoing sales skills training.
- The Representative will be provided monthly sales goals by state
- Feedback with guidance will be given regarding daily activities to boost sales in each state
- Specific states deemed as growth states will require additional focus and atten-tion
MAPI strives to maintain a positive work environment driven by professional conduct, respect for others, and a positive attitude in everything we do.
Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Lunch is 30 minutes taken at the choice of the Representative.
Includes medical, dental, life insurance, vacation, paid time off and holidays.
This is an hourly position paid every two weeks.
Commissions are earned on existing and new business and are paid every two weeks.
To apply please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
eCommerce Sales Representative
vpk by Maharishi Ayurveda is looking for a full-time e-commerce professional to manage on-line sales in our Fairfield, Iowa corporate office.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in e-commerce and marketing preferred
- Strong understanding of key word concepts
- Web-based professional experience
- Goal oriented sales personality
- Dynamic team player
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick time, and paid holidays.
Send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.