Ayurveda Herbal Formulas: "The Power of Synergy"
In many supermarkets one will see a variety of products based on partial or fragmented knowledge: e.g., the newest wonder ingredient, trend, or superfood. vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda formulas are quite the opposite — they are ancient, traditional, synergistic, precise combinations of herbs that are carefully selected and combined to create the most effective, highest-quality products. The guiding principle of vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda is samyoga, or the knowledge of synergistically combining ingredients for maximum safety and efficacy.
The term Ayur means life and Veda means "Total Knowledge;" thus, Ayurveda is the knowledge of life, in all its forms. Contained within this is the understanding of maintaining health at its highest level.
In nature, elements constantly interact with each other, creating a flow of energy between them. Synergy is when the sum of the whole system is greater than the sum of its parts. There are the individual elements, and then there are the sustainable relationships that, when acting together rather than individually, bring greater power, energy and effectiveness. Flour, sugar, eggs and fresh fruit, individually, are just ingredients. However, when these raw ingredients are combined with baking finesse, a delicious pie is made.
Our powerful vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda formulas are synergistic blends that utilize herbs in the following 5 ways:
- Primary herbs — are used to target specific health concerns. For example: better sleep, less worry, regular elimination, or even greater energy.
- Supporting herbs — are used to strengthen the action of the primary herbs.
- Assimilation herbs — are used to increase bioavailability and assimilation.
- Detox & repair herbs — are used to support the mind and body's purification and self-repair mechanisms, allowing the primary herbs to be utilized more effectively.
- Balancing herbs — are used to mitigate potential discomforts or side effects that may arise along with the benefits of a particular formula.
The synergistic blends in vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda formulas are powerful, effective and require fewer doses, with maximum effect and no side effects.
vpk®...it’s all about balance.
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.