Shop by Health Goal: Be Trim System
Do you struggle to keep excess pounds off? You may be missing a key element in weight control. Now, permanent, natural weight control is easy with the Be Trim System. The problem with most weight control programs is that they focus on suppressing the appetite. This actually has the effect of slowing down fat metabolism. And, if your body doesn't assimilate fat and carbohydrates effectively, fat and impurities will accumulate and end up as excess weight.
Fat Metabolism is the Key
The Be Trim System gets to the root of the problem by balancing fat and carbohydrate metabolism to help your body:
- Break down your stores of fat, so you'll have more energy.
- Slow down the digestion of carbohydrates, so you don't crave sweets and overeat.
- Maintain a good appetite, so you absorb the nutrients you need to stay healthy and balanced.
- Cook with our churna seasoning to help balance your diet.
- Drink Be Trim Tea to satisfy food cravings without making you feel jittery.
- Give yourself a dry massage with the Silk Garshan Gloves to gently improve circulation and break down cellulite.
- Follow the diet and lifestyle recommendations for the Be Trim System.
- At meals, eat only until you are about 3/4 full.
- Reduce heavy foods such as red meat, leftovers and deep-fried food.
- Favor light, nutritious foods. Fill up on sweet, juicy fruits and vegetables.
- Add barley soup and mung bean soup to your diet.
- Cook with fennel, cumin and turmeric or the churnas.
- Avoid cold drinks and food.
- Be sure to eat sweet, juicy fruits (daily is highly recommended).
- Exercise regularly, but moderately.
- Don't divide your attention by reading, working or watching TV while you are eating. Savor your meals.
- Avoid day sleep.
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.