Shop by Health Goal: Rejuvenation System
Gray or thinning hair, wrinkles on the skin, and a "spare tire" around the middle—what causes this seemingly inevitable decline? According to The Council of Maharishi Ayurveda Physicians, as we get older toxins accumulate in the tissues. The tissues, or "dhatus" are the building blocks of the body. They include plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid. As we age, regeneration of the tissues and cells slows down. It's like someone who can no longer afford to buy new clothes to replace old ones, which become worn and tattered.
Renew your body, inside and out
The Rejuvenation System helps solve the problems of aging by renewing and rebuilding your body at its basis — the cells and tissues. It helps eliminate impurities from all seven tissues and boosts cell regeneration. Your body functions better, and you feel healthier and rejuvenated. The Rejuvenation System helps revitalize your body, inside and out. Four products are at the core of the program. Each is designed to improve the unique health needs of women or men.
Rejuvenation System Guidelines
- Rejuvenation for Ladies promotes cellular regeneration... nourishes the blood, bones and bone marrow... aids the formation of strong, healthy bones.
- Rejuvenation for Men promotes cellular regeneration... strengthens the bones for a strong, firm body... enhances reproductive fluid for overall health, happiness and virility.
- Youthful Skin Massage Oils (for men and women) help improve skin and circulation... promote deeper sleep... boost resistance to stress and balance emotions.
- Follow the Rejuvenation System guidelines for diet and daily routine.
Dietary and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Balance is the key to slow down aging and rejuvenate the mind and body.
- Balance your diet and lifestyle according to the 3 Ayurvedic principles—called Vata, Pitta and Kapha—that govern all aspects of the mind and body. Choose Vata, Pitta or Kapha recommendations according to your imbalance.
- Balance Vata when you are changeable, indecisive, fast moving or anxious, and prone to insomnia, dry skin and constipation.
- Balance Pitta when you are intense, critical, frustrated, angry, prone to overwork, or have a ravenous appetite, acid indigestion, sensitive skin and excess body heat.
- Balance Kapha when you are lethargic, complacent or slow moving, and prone to easy weight gain, congestion, oily skin and oversleeping.
- Favor calming foods that are sweet, sour, salty, warm, heavy and oily.
- Establish a regular daily routine, go to bed early and keep warm, especially when the weather is cold and windy.
- The Calming Spice Mix, tea and aroma blend will help.
- Favor cooling foods that are sweet, bitter, astringent, cool, heavy and dry.
- Make time for leisure, don't skip meals, and stay cool, especially when the weather is hot.
- Add the Cooling Spice Mix, tea and aroma blend to your daily routine.
- Favor stimulating foods that are pungent, bitter, astringent, warm, light and dry.
- Seek variety and new things in life, don't overeat, exercise regularly and stay warm, especially when the weather is cold and damp.
- Use Stimulating Spice Mix, tea and aroma blend.
- The Transcendental Meditation® program offers deep rest, eliminates accumulated stress, slows down the aging process and revitalizes the mind and body.
- Favor fresh, organic foods.
- Avoid leftovers.
- Avoid carbonated and ice cold drinks. They disrupt digestion.
- Get plenty of rest.
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.