Shop by Health Goal: Prostate Protection System
According to the American Cancer Society, prostate cancer accounts for 43% of all newly discovered cancers in men, especially men over age 40. As a man gets older, testosterone levels start to decrease, causing the prostate gland to enlarge. This obstructs the flow of urine and can lead to infections, further enlargement and more infections in the bladder and kidneys. A sedentary lifestyle, or sitting for long periods of time, puts additional pressure on the genitourinary tract. Mental stress can also aggravate the problem. Drugs address the problem by stimulating testosterone production, but they ignore other key factors.
Nourish all key prostate factors
The Prostate Protection System takes a holistic approach that helps nourish all the factors that affect prostate health. At the heart of the system is the Prostate Protection® herbal formula, which delivers nutritional support over a broader range of targeted areas than ordinary supplements. It helps to improve the quality and quantity of reproductive fluid, supports more balanced testosterone levels, boosts immunity and purifies urine. In addition to the herbs, each tablet contains 20% of the recommended daily amount of zinc.
Prostate Protection System Guidelines
- To maintain a healthy prostate after age 40, take Prostate Protection six to twelve consecutive weeks per year.
- For prostate problems take Prostate Protection until the desired comfort and result is achieved. Then, for maintenance, you can continue to take half the normal dose.
- If you need added support in maintaining Shukra Dhatu and enhancing semen production, take Rejuvenation for Men, one tablet twice a day after eating.
- For extra support of the urinary tract, you can take Organic Genitrac.
- If you need additional antioxidant support, take one tablet of Premium Amla Berry with each tablet of Organic Genitrac.
- To help withstand ongoing mental stress, take Worry Free tablets and Tea.
- Follow the related recommendations for diet and lifestyle.
Dietary and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Eat whole brans because they contain zinc.
- Drink lots of warm water to purify the whole system.
- Eat radishes and asparagus to help purify the blood and urine.
- Season your meals with black pepper, cumin and coriander.
- If you sit for long hours, take breaks and regular walks.
- Regular elimination is important. Psyllium seed husk and a fiber-rich diet will help.
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.