Shop By Health Goal: Worry Free System
What is stressful for one person may be routine for another. When feeling pressured or tired, a minor irritation can turn into a major blow-up. It's not the incident, but the ability to cope with it that determines how stressful a situation is. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, stress can cause an imbalance in the flow of Prana Vata (mental activity). This disturbs the link between mind and emotions, and in turn makes the emotions unstable. As a result, you experience mood swings, decreased ability to focus on problem solving, and that anxious "on edge" feeling. It's a vicious cycle.
Calm anxiety from all sides
While sedatives and some single ingredient herbal remedies offer temporary relief, the Worry Free System helps provide a broader range of balancing effects. The Worry Free System is a natural, holistic program that nourishes the mind-body connection for a calmer response to stressful situations. The combination of herbs in the Worry Free System helps balance the mind and its functions. This improves the mind's innate ability to deal with daily challenges in an even and calm manner.
Worry Free System Guidelines
- Take Worry Free tablets to enhance the mind's natural ability to focus in a calm, even manner.
- Drink Worry Free Tea to help calm the mind, emotions and nerves throughout the day.
- Add the Calming Spice Mix to your meals.
- Create a tranquil home or work environment with the Worry Free Therapeutic Aroma Oil Blend.
- In the morning before your shower, do an oil massage with the Moisturizing Herbal Massage Oil to relax your body, and soothe the emotions.
- Apply Youthful Skin Massage Oils for Men and Women to your hands and feet before bed. This non-greasy oil absorbs quickly, and helps you to enjoy deeper sleep.
- Follow the diet and lifestyle recommendations for the Worry Free System.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol and tobacco.
- Eat two to three warm, nourishing meals a day, at regular times.
- Favor foods that are warm, heavier, oily, sweet, sour and salty.
- Reduce cold, dry, light, pungent, bitter and astringent foods.
- Drink plenty of warm liquids. Avoid cold, iced and carbonated drinks.
- Add calming Vata Tea and Calming Spice Mix to your diet.
- Establish a stable, regular routine.
- Give yourself an Ayurvedic oil massage regularly.
- Get plenty of rest. Early to bed and early to rise.
- Don't read or watch TV while eating. Avoid fasting.
- Protect yourself from dry, cold and windy weather.
- Favor calm, quiet environments.
- Reduce travel and avoid stressful situations.
- The Transcendental Meditation® program is highly effective for reducing stress and anxiety.
The sole purpose of these articles is to provide information about the tradition of ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. If you are seeking the medical advice of a trained ayurvedic expert, call or e-mail us for the number of a physician in your area. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.