Poppy Seed Sleep Aid
- 1 teaspoon white poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut powder (fresh-grated if possible)
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- Small amount of organic ghee
- In a small bowl mix the poppy seeds with the coconut powder, adding small amounts of water as you mix until it forms a thick paste, and set aside.
- Melt the ghee in a frying pan until it turns clear.
- Add turmeric and cumin and mix well. Remove immediately; simmer without heat until the color and aroma of the spices change slightly.
- Add to the poppy seed mixture, mix well and let stand five minutes. Add a little salt to taste.
- Eat one hour before bed for best results.