Detox Spice Mix
- Mix these spices together in bulk and store in a jar.
- When you are cooking a meal, place a small amount of ghee in a frying pan and heat on medium.
- Add detoxifying spice mixture, measuring out one teaspoon of spice mixture per serving of vegetables.
- Sauté spices until the aroma is released (but be careful not to burn).
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add steamed vegetables, mix lightly and sauté together for one minute.
- Or you can sauté the spice mixture in ghee and drizzle on vegetables or grains.