Allergen Season Spice Mixture
Support your body during allergen season with this tasty spice mixture.
- Blend these spices together in bulk and store in a jar.
- When you are preparing a meal, place a small amount of ghee in a frying pan and heat it on medium.
- Add the detoxifying spice mixture, measuring out one teaspoon of spice mixture per serving of vegetables.
- Sauté the spices until the aroma is released, but be careful not to burn them.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steamed vegetables, mix lightly and sauté together for one minute, or you can sauté the spice mixture in ghee and drizzle on cooked vegetables and grains.