- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- Jalapeño to taste (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh lemon or lime juice as needed
- Wash and chop the mint and cilantro leaves.
- Blend ingredients on high, adding enough lemon or lime juice so that everything blends together easily into a paste.
- Enjoy this with chapattis, or add to sandwiches, wraps, etc.
- You can even dilute this with a little water, add some extra virgin olive oil to it and use as a salad dressing on a salad made of tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado — simply delicious!
- Since this chutney is not cooked, it needs to be consumed within a couple of days. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.