Cream of Spinach Soup
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon Maharishi Ayurveda Vata Churna
- ½ teaspoon Maharishi Ayurveda Kapha Churna
- 1 lb. cauliflower
- 1 lb. spinach
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Wash spinach leaves and remove stems. Wash cauliflower and break into small florets.
- Heat ghee in a large pot. Add churnas and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and 2 cups water and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and 1 cup of water and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Purée in a blender and season with salt and pepper.