Pumpkin Seed Party Mix
No need for guilt when indulging in this recipe.
- 9 oz. plain, unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons organic ghee
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Kapha Churna Stimulating Spice Mix
- 2½ cups toasted oat bran cereal or bite-sized shredded wheat
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- In a saucepan, bring the ghee to high heat, being careful not to burn.
- Add the churna, stir, and remove from the stove.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients together and mix well.
- When thoroughly combined, pour the spiced ghee over the contents. Stir well again and serve.
- It is best eaten when fresh, on the same day it is prepared, but can be stored in an airtight container for longer periods.