Oven-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
by Domnick Mason
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of ghee
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands, coating all of the seeds with ghee.
- Then place them on a baking tray into a preheated oven at 400 °F for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- For a lighter roast, remove the seeds when you first smell the aroma.
- For a darker roast, bake a little longer to light golden brown. Enjoy.
- Optionally, you can add ½ teaspoon of any one of the MAPI Organic Churnas — Vata, Pitta or Kapha — for a calming, cooling or stimulating effect.