Thermos Kichari Lunch
- ¼ cup split mung dhal beans
- ¼ cup basmati rice
- ½ cup fresh chopped vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, broccoli
- 1 teaspoon Organic Vata or Organic Pitta Churna
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Heat ghee in a frying pan. Add churna and vegetables and sauté for several minutes.
- Add the rice and dhal and stir. Add the boiling water and cook for only a few minutes.
- Pour everything in a stainless steel thermos and close lid tightly. Keep closed for about 4 hours.
- It will be done cooking in the thermos by lunch time.