Spinach with Yogurt
- 1 lb. spinach
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon cumin seed
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Wash spinach, tear off stems and chop fine. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat ghee and sauté spices gently for about one minute.
- Add spinach and stir for one minute. Add water and cook for about 5 minutes until spinach is well cooked.
- Fold in yogurt and serve warm as a side dish.