Spinach, Panir and Walnuts
- 4 tablespoons Ghee
- ¾ pound Panir (fresh cheese)
- 1 bunch spinach
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 teaspoons Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Vata Churna Calming Spice Mix,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat Ghee in a large frying-pan. Dice Panir and fry in Ghee for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Wash the spinach and remove the stems from the leaves.
- When the Panir is done remove from the pan and set it aside. Add spinach leaves to the pan and fry for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- When the leaves are wilted and most of the water is gone, stir in Panir, walnuts and Organic Vata Churna Calming Spice Mix, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with penne pasta or a cooked grain.