Curried Sweet Potato Cakes
Can be used in place of candied yams for staying healthy during the holidays.
- 4 sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons Organic Vata Churna
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp. wheat flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Ghee for frying
- Cut sweet potatoes into chunks and place in a food processor or blender with other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Form into patties and place in an oiled skillet. Fry on both sides until crispy. Serve with fresh plain yogurt and ginger preserve.