For a delicious way to serve zucchini, try this ayurvedic recipe for creamed zucchini. Fresh, home-cooked food is much more healthful than packaged food from the supermarket.
- 3 pounds zucchini
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1½ teaspoons Maharishi Ayurveda Vata Churna
- ¾ ounce fresh dill
- ⅔ cup fresh yogurt
- Roughly grate the zucchini, then sprinkle with some salt and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the ghee in a large pot and sauté the churna for 30 seconds. Add the flour and cook until just brown.
- Add the zucchini and the dill, cover and simmer until cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, take out the dill and stir in the yogurt. Serve with Quinoa-Paneer Burgers and flat bread.