Enjoy this tasty cauliflower rice recipe that includes Organic Kapha Churna, a spice mix available from vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda. According to ayurveda, eating fresh, home-cooked meals as often as possible is a key to a long and healthy life.
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 3 tsp. Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Kapha Churna
- 3 stalks celery, washed and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup basmati rice, washed
- 2¼ cups water
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, gently fry the Organic Kapha Churna in the ghee until its aroma is released. Do this over medium heat, being careful not to burn the spices.
- Add the celery and cauliflower and the basmati rice. Stir well and add the water.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- When finished, add the salt and pepper and garnish with chopped cilantro.