Broccoli and Cauliflower with Chutney Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. peach chutney
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. Maharishi Ayurveda Vata Churna
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 lb. of broccoli
- Prepare cauliflower and broccoli by cutting into florets and peeling broccoli stalks and slicing into quarter-inch rounds.
- Steam the vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- In a small saucepan, add peach chutney, lemon juice, salt and Churna. Stir over a medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Spoon the sauce over the vegetables and serve immediately. Serves 4 as a side dish. Enjoy!
Recipe by Dennis Boatright