Baked Baby Carrots
These carrots are far from ho-hum as the ginger preserve and Organic Kapha Churna Stimulating Spice Mix provide a warming, tangy flavor.
- 32 oz. baby carrots
- ½ jar ginger preserve
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 Tbsp. Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Kapha Churna Stimulating Spice Mix
- 1 cup water
- Wash the baby carrots and place them in a large covered casserole.
- Add the ghee and the ginger preserve and sprinkle the Kapha Churna on top.
- Pour the water over the top and lightly salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 425° F and bake tightly covered for approximately 45 minutes until carrots are tender but not mushy.