- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon Vata Churna
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. grated paneer
- ⅓ cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Wash quinoa thoroughly, add water and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 20 minutes, then cool.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet. Add Vata Churna, carrot and celery and sauté over low heat until tender.
- Mix the sautéed vegetables, quinoa, parsley, almond butter and flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into burgers and fry them in ghee on both sides until they are brown.