Oven Roasted Vegetables
with Bulgur and Quinoa
- 1 large yam
- 1 large loki squash
- 1 beet
- ½ pound paneer or tofu
- ⅓ cup ghee
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Vata Churna
- ½ teaspoon Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Pitta Churna
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2⅔ cups water
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup washed quinoa
- ⅔ cup bulgur
- ⅓ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cut vegetables and tofu/paneer into small cubes and place in a large casserole dish.
- Add ghee and dry spices, stir well and place in oven. Bake for 1½ hours, stirring occasionally.
- Boil the water and add salt and ghee.
- Add bulgur and quinoa, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Let grains sit for 10 minutes.
- Add sunflower seeds, grains, parsley, salt and pepper to vegetables and stir well. Serve with peach chutney.