Baked Potato and Panir Casserole
by Mosarene Scalzer
- 2 cups panir
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped leeks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Start with a covered casserole dish.
- Peel the four large baking potatoes and slice into wedges.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the leeks, olive oil, salt and pepper and place in the casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the freshly-pressed panir over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 more minutes, until the panir is lightly roasted.
- Serve hot.