Organic Rose Petal Cookies
Rose water has been used for centuries in India, China and the Middle East to flavor rice dishes, puddings and sweets. It is also a common ingredient in French glazes, pastries and puddings due to the Mideastern influence. Everyone will love these inspired Organic Rose Petal Spread cookies. Also enjoy our delicious Rose Petal Lassi recipe!
- ½ cup organic ghee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Rose Water
- 1 cup whole flour
- ¼ cup Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Rose Petal Spread
- Cream the ghee and sugar together. Add the rose water and flour and mix.
- Roll into balls the size of a walnut.
- Place on the cookie sheet and flatten by making an indentation in the center of each ball with your thumb.
- Add a half teaspoon of Organic Rose Petal Spread to each cookie to fill the indentation.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on rack before serving.