Organic Cashew Cookies
- 4 oz. organic cashew butter (or almond butter if you prefer)
- ¾ cup organic ghee
- ½ cup organic raw sugar
- 1 cup organic light brown sugar
- Egg replacer for 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. organic plain yogurt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla
- 1¾ cups organic dry quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups organic all-purpose flour
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients in succession and reserve the flour until the last ingredient has been added.
- Add the flour slowly, bit by bit and stir into the previous ingredients until well blended. Chill the dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and roll the dough into 1-inch round balls.
- Place each dough ball on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake a batch for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove each batch from the oven and allow to cool on a cookie sheet until each cookie has hardened.
Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!