- 6 medium red apples
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup ghee with cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Kapha Churna
- Peel and chop apples into bite-sized pieces and form into a mound in a 9-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples and set aside.
- Process remaining ingredients with your fingers until you have created a crumbly consistency.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the apples until they are completely covered.
- Bake at 325 °F for 45 minutes. Serve warm.